Saturday, September 23, 2006

Memories........


I was digging around for some other pictures and I came across these. I was looking for these earlier this year and couldn't find them. This was pictures of our very first trip to Lake Placid. Joyce and Chip lived at the Ranch at the time. A bunch of us climbed this mountain and cooked hot dogs when we got to the top. Chips mom even went along. It was a fun trip in an old ford ranger pick up truck. We brought two generators back on that old thing. What a trip, it was great. We miss you Joyce. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Precious memories

Jeanne said...

This is so nice.
I love seeing all these pictures, that I've never seen before..

They are "precious"

Jason said...

I bet that was a blast! Nothing but GREAT Memoriess in NY!

Scott said...

What a great time it must have been.